Monday 13 May 2013

Brief 1 : Hyde Park Skatepark + Other research

I've been researching northern skateboarding, in terms of existing photographs locations of skateparks, interviews with skateboarders and knowledge of hardware.

Note Skate-shop Manchester
http://www.noteshop.co.uk/






Livels and Levels Sheffield





Other relavent skate stores (U.K)






One of the most memorable skate brands I can remember from being younger, is spitfire. They're still going strong and their brands logo of the flame face is recognised throughout the skateboarding industry, I really like how the brand is so diverse yet so memorable and stable as an identity.


Prices of skateboards

A few prices of skateboards I've been collecting, as I plan to eventually produce my own range on the information I've been collating.